To become a member or to lean more about the benefits of joining InfraGard, click here.
Benefits of Huntsville InfraGard Membership
- Network with other professionals from companies who maintain our national infrastructure
- Learn at monthly meetings from engaging expert speakers
- Access to sensitive but unclassified information from the FBI and DHS on protecting critical infrastructure
- Share information with other professionals on protecting critical infrastructure, corporations, and individual households
- Learn practical solutions and best practices
- There is no cost to join InfraGard
InfraGard is an organization dedicated to the protection of the United States and the American people. In order to maintain a level of trust within the membership, all applicants undergo a background check performed by the FBI (for this reason InfraGard membership is currently limited to United States citizens). Applications are then screened according to a defined criteria.
Along with your InfraGard membership comes great responsibility. We value active members who are willing to devote their time, effort and talent to help build this organization and achieve our goals of protecting the American people. You will be a representative of the nation’s largest volunteer organization dedicated to critical infrastructure protection.