FBI SA Todd Spiker will kick off the Digital Forensic SIG on January 9th, 2019 at 9:30 AM. The kickoff will include a tour of the Tennessee Valley Regional Computer Forensic Lab (TVRCFL). Interested parties may contact SA Spiker at TSpiker@FBI.gov.
Location: Building 3334a Wells Road, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
- Current member of the Huntsville InfraGard Member Alliance
- Access to Redstone Arsenal
Today’s IT platforms are more secure than ever before, but the risk of data breaches is still higher. Your IT infrastructure has changed (cloud, BYOD, etc.) but your security hasn’t. Attackers are targeting end users directly which pushes the need to establish a Zero Trust initiative, 95% of all breaches involve compromised end user credentials; 70% of all breaches involve compromised end user devices. How can you take a modern approach to reducing the risk of data breaches?
Join Scott Augenbaum, former FBI Special Agent to learn why almost 90% of the Cyber Crime activity seen throughout his career could have been prevented.
When: Wednesday, September 12, 11:00am – 1:00pm CST
Where: B&A Warehouse, 1531 First Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35233
He will be discussing:
- How usable security is the most effective security in practice
- How to win the hearts of your users and business with multi-factor authentication
- Why a single platform can replace several mobile, cloud and authentication products
- How companies such as Facebook are securing BYOD, users and cloud apps using Duo