Please join us in congratulating our very own Paul Daymond for being the 2017 InfraGard FBI Coordinator of the Year! Paul was presented this award at the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA) Congress & 2nd Annual Conference in Dallas, TX, in September.
Paul serves as the InfraGard FBI Coordinator for both the Huntsville and Birmingham InfraGard chapters. For more information on winners of other awards at the Congress and Convention, please click here.
About the award:
InfraGard began as a local initiative in Ohio, with a single chapter and the local FBI field office. Over the years, InfraGard has grown, in some areas due to significant contributions by those dedicated FBI agents whose duties have included coordinating with the local InfraGard chapter. The efforts of the FBI Coordinator are vital to the success of an IMA, helping develop relationships within their local community, recruiting new membership and establishing a vibrant Sector Chief program. In some cases, these efforts have included significant personal dedication and contribution that stands out as exceptional.
Purpose: This award recognizes the FBI Coordinator whose dedication and service to advancing their IMA and InfraGard has set a benchmark for all others to attain. Consideration will be given to candidates who have consistently:
- Provided information and education on current threats to their local IMA and community
- Furthered the Sector Chief program within that local IMA
- Maintained effective communications with the membership of that local IMA
- Collaborated with other agencies to establish awareness, training and exercises that benefit both the IMA and community
- Developed relationships with private sector entities that encourages participation within InfraGard
- Brought in relevant speakers on topics of importance to their local IMA